Your NRCME Training Program Instructor is:
Dr. David Klayman – Doctor of Chiropractic, Certified Medical Examiner
Since 1998, Dr. David Klayman has been the clinic Director of The Chiropractic Wellness Center, a premier healthcare facility located in Blauvelt, New York that specializes in natural healthcare and wellness.
Dr. Klayman designs custom wellness programs for individuals that utilize the following healthcare modalities:
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Rehabilitative Training and Therapy
- Nutritional Testing
- Nutritional Cleansing
- And Weight Management
Dr. Klayman is The Director of Corporate Wellness Programs for the prestigious international non-profit organization The Foundation for Wellness Professionals. Dr. Klayman has designed custom wellness programs for some of the largest corporations in America. Additionally, he teaches doctors across the country how to help businesses achieve the following goals.
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce Stress
- Reduce On The Job Injuries
- Lower Health Insurance Rates
- Reduce Workers Compensation claims and WC insurance rates
- Increase employee energy and morale
- Identify health risk and develop proactive solutions to enhance the health of a business and its employees.
Dr. Klayman has been the featured speaker at businesses, colleges, hospitals and social organizations presenting the following topics.
- Avoiding Injuries and Improving Productivity in the Workplace
- How to Stay Fit While You Sit
- Energy Enhancement
- Peak Athletic Performance
- Stress Management
- Natural Solutions to Fibromyalgia
- Balancing Women’s Hormones Naturally
- Natural Solutions to Sleep Disorders
- Five Secrets To Permanent Weight Loss
- Arthritis: Natural Wellness Solutions
- Digestive Disorders: A Natural Approach