Current course being offered:
National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME) Training Program
Our NRCME Training Program provides in depth preparation for clinical competency in performing medical examinations for DOT drivers. We also provide a thorough education for preparing healthcare providers for the National Examination required for certification and inclusion on the National Registry.
The NRCME Training program includes:
- Webinar Training with a Live Instructor.
- Three 4-hour On-Line Training Sessions
- Sample Test Questions & Answers to confidently prepare you for The National Certification Examination
- Detailed Notes, Practice Exams with Answers and a Downloadable Study Guide for the National Exam Provided at no additional cost.
Program fee: $399 covers all expenses included when taking the NRCME training program. This includes live training via teleconference / webinar, notes, practice exams with answers for the national exam, and a downloadable study guide for the national examination.
To Register: call (845) 353-2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification of Course Completion:
Enrollees will be certified as having successfully completed the NRCME training program upon completion of the following:
- Confirmed attendance in 100% of the course training hours
- Successful completion of the test questions following each of the 12 topics covered in this program.
- Successful completion of the post course exam offered at the completion of the training hours.
Continued Education credit hours are currently being applied for. As soon as we have approval, you will be informed.
The following are the only healthcare professionals who may be certified by The National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners: DC, MD, DO, APN, PA, NP